Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

I am a Type A endomorph. I struggle with weight. This is my Journey

Saturday, February 27, 2016

6 WBMO - Very Berry Custard


From member ...... This not only meets the type A snack requirement, but it also satisfied my sweet tooth and it's tasty too. Who knew a 'diet' could taste this good? I almost feel like I'm cheating! 

  • egg whites 
  • 1 cup berries, lightly mashed (I use frozen blueberries and raspberries) 
  • 1/8 teaspoon vanilla 
  • sugar substitute to taste, if desired 
  • dash of cinnamon 
  • dash of nutmeg

Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl and beat until well mixed but not too "frothy". Pour equally into 2 custard cups. Set into a pan with ¾ inch of water in bottom and bake for 30-45 minutes or until set (knife inserted in center comes out clean). Remove from oven, cool and refrigerate before serving. 

Compatible with Body Type:
Breakfast B-C-E
Morning Snack A-B-D
Lunch
Afternoon Snack A-E
Dinner
PM Snack A-D-E

This Recipe Contains: Protein A, Fruit A

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates