Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

I am a Type A endomorph. I struggle with weight. This is my Journey

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

6 WBMO - Sweet 'n Sour Chicken (For One)



From member ........ I thought this tasted pretty yummy... let me know what you think.

Sauté chicken in broth just till tender. Sweeten to taste with brown sugar substitute being careful as this can become bitter. Add Splenda to taste if it turns to the bitter side.
Add vinegar to taste and pineapple.

I served over one serving of rice. Can use rice noodles also. 


Compatible with Body Type:
Breakfast B-C-E
Morning Snack A-B-D
Lunch
Afternoon Snack A-E 
Dinner
PM Snack A-D-E

This Recipe Contains: Protein B, Fruit A, Free Veggies

***********************************************************************

* Hint from Forum*
Member Heaven's Gift prefers not to use vinegar and recommends seasoning her chicken with Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb and most importantly Chinese Five Spice Powder.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates