Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

I am a Type A endomorph. I struggle with weight. This is my Journey

Monday, February 15, 2016

6 WBMO - Maple Syrup

I use a SF maple syrup in my oatmeal and egg whites every morning,  but it is not OP I think I am going to try to make my own using this method... I can definitely do without the calories.
******************************************************************************************

From member ..... 

BMOS Note: The person who submitted this recipe did not say what this is used for, but I'd caution members to use this sparingly. Remember, we're out to change our habits and eating so we don't want syrup to be a daily food addition. 


Mix Splenda and water in a saucepan, cook on medium-low heat until Splenda is dissolved. turn off heat and add maple and vanilla. Syrup is really thin, but yummy. You can make adjustments for how much syrup you want, always make sure you use twice as much Splenda as water.

Compatible with Body Type:
Breakfast A-B-C-D-E
Morning Snack A-B-C-D-E
Lunch A-B-C-D-E
Afternoon Snack A-B-C-D-E
Dinner A-B-C-D-E
PM Snack A-B-C-D-E

This Recipe Contains: All Free Foods

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates