From member .......
- 2 ripe tomatoes, diced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons minced red pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced sweet onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped (fresh) basil
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder or 1 clove garlic, minced fine
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon Mrs. Dash Italian Medley
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon nsa Westbrae Natural Stoneground Mustard
- ( Note: Yes, this stuff is okay for you to use, but not necessarily easy to find. Whole Foods or other health-oriented markets are good places to look.)
- ½ packet Splenda, or to taste
- Your portion cooked chicken breast, in ¼’ slices (or cooked ground chicken breast)
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves
If you like a little kick to your salsa, add some crushed red pepper flakes or a jalapeño.
( Note: Always wear gloves when handling chiles and remember to keep your hands away from your eyes!)
Mix all ingredients well.
Wash 4 romaine lettuce leaves and dry on paper towel or clean kitchen towel.
Separate chicken into 4 equal parts and place chicken 1/3 way up on romaine leaf. Add a Tbsp. full of salsa on top of chicken and roll lettuce up into a wrap.
Eat and enjoy!
Compatible with Body Type:
Morning Snack A-B-C-D-E
Afternoon Snack A-B-C-D-E
PM Snack A-D-E
This Recipe Contains: Protein B, Free Veggie