From member ....... Great for a chicken or dipping sauce.
BMOS Note: Although this recipe contains Fruit A in the form of pineapple, when used in moderation, you may consider this condiment a free food.
- 2 (8 oz) cans nsa tomato paste
- ½ cup juicy chunk pineapple, excess juice drained
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 5 cloves garlic
- ½ onion
- 3 tablespoons Liquid Smoke
- 12 oz nsa chicken or beef broth, approximately
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper, optional
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar Twin, or to taste
- black pepper, to taste
Use a blender and blend the onion and garlic for your base. Simmer that in a pan using a little of the chicken or beef broth. Add all other ingredients and simmer. Place in blender along with ½ cup of chunk pineapple and process till fine. Add to simmering sauce. This recipe should keep for 3-4 weeks if stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Compatible with Body Type:
Morning Snack A-B-C-D-E
Afternoon Snack A-B-C-D-E
PM Snack A-B-C-D-E
This Recipe Contains: All Free Foods