Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

I am a Type A endomorph. I struggle with weight. This is my Journey

Saturday, February 27, 2016

6 WBMO - Floof


From member ....... I call this item a "floof" because it is "floofie" when it cooks in the microwave. I found it to be very satisfying and realized that I could make all kinds of fruit floofs. Using the fruits you are allowed in the same ratio as the pumpkin floof. So far I've had peach with vanilla and peach with almond extract. I'm dreaming about banana, apple, strawberry, black raspberry...the sky is the limit for floofs and they are satisfying as a lunch or as a pre-workout item and great with a cup of coffee. 

BMOS Note: If working out afterwards, all body types may enjoy this recipe as part of a preworkout breakfast, morning or afternoon snack.

Combine and cook in microwave about 4 minutes. 

Compatible with Body Type:
Breakfast A-C-D-E
Morning Snack C-E
Lunch A-B-C-D-E
Afternoon Snack B-C-D 
Dinner A-B-C-D-E
PM Snack

This Recipe Contains: Protein A, Carb A, Carb B

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates