Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

I am a Type A endomorph. I struggle with weight. This is my Journey

Monday, February 29, 2016

6 WBMO - Ketchup

One of my Teammates at sparkpeople posted this website, I forgot about this place, I thought I had it bookmarked, So I will be copying recipes from there to here.

http://www.geocities.ws/mt6wbm/recipes/ketchup.txt

Ketchup 

from Provida Chat Forum member tdm213 

I made my own ketchup by using no salt added tomato paste, 
fresh tomatos, vinager, a sugar substitute, and some fresh 
garlic. I blended everything together and then simmered it 
for a bit. It worked out great...turkey burgers, potatoes, etc.

*** updated***
Ketchup
I use the following ketchup recipe which doesn't include any not recommended ingredients.

Measurements to taste.

Tomato paste
fresh tomatoes, chopped
vinegar
Sugar sub (white or brown)
Fresh garlic, pressed or chopped
Fresh basil, chopped

Simmer until thick. Cool and puree in blender or food processor. 

Coco 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates