Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

I am a Type A endomorph. I struggle with weight. This is my Journey

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Faux Grilled Chicken 6WBMO Approved

From the website http://www.geocities.ws/mt6wbm/recipes/Chicken1.txt  

Broiled ( tastes like grilled) chicken 


Chicken Recipe from Yahoo group member gbgalnow1967

1 3 lb package of chicken strips (thawed)
4 egg whites
Mrs Dash garlic (or to taste pref)
2 Tbsp of "Liquid Smoke" (or to taste pref)

This liquid smoke stuff is amazing! Makes everything taste like you grilled it!

I beat the egg whites with the mrs dash and Liquid smoke, dipped each piece of 
the chicken into the mix and put in a pan under broiler. Left them in there 
about 5-10 min each side. You have to keep checking them to make sure you don't 
burn, but the egg under a broiler is quite good! Almost tastes "fried"

I found the Liquid smoke in my regular grocery store I think near the BBQ sauces. 
Its a small bottle, about the size of tabasco sauce.

I enjoyed it, its a nice and easy change from "Plain Chicken" :) 

Be sure to measure out your portion. 
For us "A's" it is 2 oz.

Contains Protein

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates