Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

I am a Type A endomorph. I struggle with weight. This is my Journey

Saturday, March 5, 2016

6 WBMO - CHICKEN CACCIATORE

From the Website: http://www.geocities.ws/mt6wbm/recipes/chickencacciatore.txt


CHICKEN CACCIATORE 

from Provida Chat Forum member Calico721 


1 medium onion, thinly sliced 
1.75 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 4 half breasts) 
1 clove garlic, minced 
1 14 oz can salt free tomatoes, chopped 
1 8-ounce low salt tomato sauce 
1/4 tsp pepper 
1 tsp oregano leaves, crushed 
1/2 tsp basil, crushed 
1 bay leaf 
1/4 cup dry white wine 

Place half of the onions on bottom of a 2-1/2 qt baking dish.  
Add chicken pieces, rest of onions and the remaining ingredients.  
Cover and cook 350 degrees for 1-1/2 hours or until chicken is done. 

After this is cooked, I weigh my chicken then divide the sauce mixture.  
Serve with rice and a green salad. 

I get between 7 or 8 meals (2 oz chicken each) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates