Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

I am a Type A endomorph. I struggle with weight. This is my Journey

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

6 WBMO - Potato Pancakes


From member .... I serve these with ½ teaspoon unsweetened applesauce per pancake. As a "C" female, I also had one scrambled egg white and ½ grapefruit. Need I mention I was full? 

BMOS Note: Please note that when enjoying this recipe, you will need to augment your protein portion.

  • ½ cup grated uncooked potato 
  • 2 teaspoon grated sweet onion 
  • egg white 
  • coarse-ground black pepper, to taste

Mix all ingredients and drop by tablespoons onto heated non-stick skillet. Brown, then flip and brown other side. 

Compatible with Body Type:

Breakfast A-C-D-E
Morning Snack C-E
Lunch A-B-C-D-E
Afternoon Snack B-C-D 
Dinner A-B-C-D-E
PM Snack

This Recipe Contains: Protein A, Carb A

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates