Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

I am a Type A endomorph. I struggle with weight. This is my Journey

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

6 WBMO - Oven Baked Hashed Browns with Onions


From member  ..... – these are wonderful.  I ran to the store while they were baking and came back to the most wonderful smell.  The original recipe is from Taste of Home’s Quick Cooking Magazine


Chop the onion and dice the potatoes.  Place the potatoes on a piece of heavy-duty nonstickaluminum foil (I used Reynolds Wrap), on a baking pan. Cover with the chopped onion and sprinkle on the beef bouillon and the Mrs. Dash.

Bake in 375 degree oven for 45 minutes (for lightly browned on the bottom) to an hour (for darker browned potatoes) or if you like more crunchies. 

Note:  I’ve also added minced garlic to a batch as well.   Next time I plan to add some red pepper as I also love peppers.  Plan to freeze these for next week as we are going camping and I will not have time to prepare my food this weekend like I usually do.


** ingredient is not recommended for use during the reduction phase of program.  To read why this product really isn't recommended please read the note on bouillon in the ingredient link.


Compatible with Body Type:
Breakfast A-C-D-E
Morning Snack C-E
Lunch A-B-C-D-E
Afternoon Snack  B-C-D
Dinner A-B-C-D-E
PM Snack  


This Recipe Contains:  Carb A, Free Veggie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates