Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

I am a Type A endomorph. I struggle with weight. This is my Journey

Saturday, March 26, 2016

6 WBMO - Strawberry Crepe

Recipe found here:

                                 Strawberry Crepe 

 2 egg whites
 2 tsp Splenda
 1/4 tsp vanilla
 sprinkle of cinnamon
Wendy's Note" (I added about ? t hazelnut extract and a Tablespoon of ground oatmeal to crepe mixture...)
I never used ground oatmeal, I kept it OP and LC without oatmeal* Emphasis Mine* 
cooking spray**
 1/2 cup strawberries  ( or approved berries)
 Truvia (to taste)

 Mix the first 3 ingredients well  in blender  Heat up non-stick pan and then coat it w/ cooking spray**. Spread and remove excess cooking spray w/ napkin. Add egg mixture in pan and spread it like pancake. Flip and cook.
 Strawberries Option: Cut up 1/4 of strawberries, add Splenda and microwave for 30 seconds or less. Puree remaining strawberries, add Splenda and microwave for 30 seconds or less. Spread cut strawberries on 1 side of egg crepe and fold. Pour strawberry puree on top of egg crepe. WOW this is YUMMY!!!

Serving size 1  1 Protein A  1 Carb A

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates