Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

I am a Type A endomorph. I struggle with weight. This is my Journey

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Stir Fry Meat and Veggie - 6 WBMO

From the website : http://www.geocities.ws/mt6wbm/recipes/stirfry.txt

Chicken, Beef, Pork or Prawns Stir Fry
Because this recipe calls for any meat it can be used by any body type.
I didn't follow the recipe card for my stir fry, but I did 
make a fabulous one last night that even my husband ate with 
me!  

I believe this follows all guidelines.
 
This recipe works very well with chicken, beef, pork or prawns, 
which should be cooked through in your wok first. Set meat 
aside and add the following to your wok:
 
3/4 cup of NSA chicken broth 
1 Tbsp garlic powder 
1 tsp chili powder 
1 tsp corn starch to thicken
Use Arrowroot or xanthan instead of corn starch since it is not allowed, you can also try thickening with oat flour , but that may cause a stall.

Mix above ingredients and add veggies (the possibilities 
are endless!)  Coat vegetables with broth mixture and cook 
for approx 5-7 minutes, to your liking.  Add meat and mix 
well.  Serve over rice. 

Good luck!

Provida group member onebizzybee
One day at a time! 

Contains all Proteins

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates