Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

I am a Type A endomorph. I struggle with weight. This is my Journey

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

6 WBMO - Greek Spinach and Rice


From member .... When I was a little girl, both my grandmother and mother made a wonderful spinach and rice dish. I adjusted it to plan, and it's still as yummy as ever! This dish is wonderful served cold.

Combine ingredients in large pot, and cover with water. (Use a little less water than you would normally to cook rice, as the spinach will add some moisture). Bring to a boil, then cover and reduce to med/low and simmer for about ½ an hour. 

Compatible with Body Type:
Breakfast A-C-D-E
Morning Snack C-E
Lunch A-B-C-D-E
Afternoon Snack B-C-D
Dinner A-B-C-D-E
PM Snack

This Recipe Contains: Carb B, Free Veggie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates