Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

I am a Type A endomorph. I struggle with weight. This is my Journey

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

6 WBMO - Sirloin Tips with Peppers and Onion


From member ...  I came up with this at home because I love the Sirloin Tips at Western Sizzlin. 

  • 1 lb sirloin steak, cut in cubes
  • 1 bell pepper, cut in strips
  • 1 onion, cut in strips
  • seasonings of your preference (I use Magic Dust and garlic powder)

After cutting meat, pepper and onion place in a ziploc bag with seasonings shake to coat.  I used an indoor grill to cook mine but you could probably also do it in a skillet.  Cook to your desired doneness (I know everyone likes their steak cooked differently).  Enjoy.

This could probably also be made outside on the grill.

Compatible with Body Type:
Breakfast D-E
Morning Snack D-E
Lunch A-D-E
Afternoon Snack D-E
Dinner A-B-C-D-E
PM Snack


This Recipe Contains: Protein C, Free Veggies

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates