Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

I am a Type A endomorph. I struggle with weight. This is my Journey

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Garlic & Herb Chicken w/Lime 6 WBMO Approved

From the Website http://www.geocities.ws/mt6wbm/recipes/chicken2.txt

Chicken Recipe From Yahoo member chephtsiybahh

I conjured up this recipe for dinner tonight. My husband loved it too 
(imagine that)!! If you like garlic, then you should like this. I call it:
Garlic & Herb Chicken w/Lime

8 boneless skinless chicken breast
2 whole garlic bulbs (about 14 cloves total)
1 Tbsp. Herbal Blend (no salt type like Mrs. Dash)
1 tsp. Pepper Blend 
2 fresh limes, juiced

Place chicken in a baking dish.(single layer) Coarsely chop garlic and 
add to remaining ingredients in a small container. Stir together and set 
aside for 10 min to allow flavors to mix. Spoon over chicken and place 
in oven at 375 degrees for 45 to 60 mins.
That's it!! It was really jucy too.
My carb was rice cooked with L/S chicken broth and diced onions and 
sliced mushrooms added in.
I had steamed asparagus with a couple of sprays of the not butter stuff.
This could easily be cut in half, but I always make extra so I'll have 
food ready for later. I get all my seasonings at Sam's, but I bet Walmart 
has them too.

Contains Protein A
Remember to measure your portion for your type.

Type A = 2 oz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates