Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

I am a Type A endomorph. I struggle with weight. This is my Journey

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

6 WBMO - Pork 'N Potatoes


From member .... I found this recipe a while back. I've altered it a little for easy and plan friendliness. It originally used pork, but you can use chicken or turkey which is what I use most of the time. Hope you enjoy!

Preheat a non-stick dutch oven. Sprinkle meat with black pepper on both sides. Brown both sides of meat. Add broth and veggies. Sprinkle with more pepper to taste. Bring to boil then reduce to a simmer. Simmer for about 30 minutes or until meat and veggies are done. Add more broth if needed. Makes approx. 8 servings.

Compatible with Body Type:
Breakfast 
Morning Snack 
Lunch A-D-E
Afternoon Snack 
Dinner A-B-C-D-E
PM Snack 

This Recipe Contains: Protein C (or B), Veggie A, Carb A, Free Foods


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates