Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

I am a Type A endomorph. I struggle with weight. This is my Journey

Monday, February 15, 2016

6 WBMO - Steak Sauce



From member ........ I created this using several different recipes for steak sauce I found online. I substituted out the raisins and sugar by using Splenda and applesauce. I think it came out pretty good, though it is a little sharp from all the vinegar.

BMOS Note: Although this recipe contains Fruit B, the amount per serving would be minimal and may be considered a freebie!

Simmer all ingredients in medium sauce pan on medium low heat for 20 to 30 minutes.
** ingredient is not recommended for use during the reduction phase of program.  See "General Food and Cooking" FAQ for more detail.
Though not a true syrup consistency, in order to keep this recipe plan-friendly, you may wish to consider either pancake flavor Davinci sugar free syrup  or imitation maple flavoring (found with extracts in the market, but please don't buy one containing added sugar or corn syrup).  In either case, you'll be using considerably less than the quantity of syrup suggested in the recipe.

Compatible with Body Type:
Breakfast A-B-C-D-E
Morning Snack A-B-C-D-E
Lunch A-B-C-D-E
Afternoon Snack A-B-C-D-E
Dinner A-B-C-D-E
PM Snack A-B-C-D-E

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates