Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

I am a Type A endomorph. I struggle with weight. This is my Journey

Monday, February 15, 2016

6 WBMO - Lilia's TOP SECRET OP "Mayo"


From member  ...ridiculously easy to make...

BMOS Note: If used in portions of 1 tablespoon or less at a time, you may consider this recipe a freebie. 

  • 4 large hard boiled eggs - whites only, cooled
  • 4 teaspoons white vinegar (if you don't like vinegar use WATER or half water half vinegar. I'm going to make some with lemon juice and see which I like better since I used to make the "real stuff" using lemon...will let you know)
  • ½ teaspoon course ground black pepper (fresh is best)
  • ¼ teaspoon dried oregano (flakes - not ground)
  • ¼ teaspoon garlic powder, optional
  • ½ teaspoon whole cumin seeds, optional
  • ¼ teaspoon wasabi powder, optional (really good with carrots chips or potatoes)
Whip the egg whites with the vinegar in the blender until creamy. Remove from blender with a spatula and add pepper and oregano, plus, if you wish one or more of the three optional ingredients. Makes 1 cup.

Use immediately at room temperature or refrigerate and use cold. Because it's so easy to make -especially easy if you're in the habit of having hard boiled eggs around- I only make what I need for one day or have some leftover for the next day, but I think it will keep in the fridge at least 3 days. My husband and kids thought it was ok without any of the optional condiments -especially good on shredded carrots wrapped in lettuce. 


Compatible with Body Type:
Breakfast A-B-C-D-E
Morning Snack A-B-C-D-E
Lunch A-B-C-D-E
Afternoon Snack A-B-C-D-E
Dinner A-B-C-D-EPM Snack A-D-E


This Recipe Contains: Protein A

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates