Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

I am a Type A endomorph. I struggle with weight. This is my Journey

Monday, February 15, 2016

6 WBMO - Kim's Kickin' Buffalo Sauce (Buffalo Sauce 2)



From member ..... I am a hot food junkie and the thing I have missed the most besides salt is HOT SAUCE! I came up with this recipe that is totally on plan. 

Combine all ingredients in a sauce pan, bring to a boil, then lower to a simmer for 15 minutes.

This is soooo good with chicken tenders with OP Coating! or sprinkled on turnip greens, collard greens or spinach (for us Southern folks out there )


Compatible with Body Type:
Breakfast A-B-C-D-E
Morning Snack A-B-C-D-E
Lunch A-B-C-D-E
Afternoon Snack A-B-C-D-E
Dinner A-B-C-D-E
PM Snack A-B-C-D-E

This Recipe Contains: All Free Foods

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates