From member ..... This was something my daughter came up with. Nothing like learning from your kids! From The Monarch Kitchen.
- 4 small skinless, boneless chicken breasts, 3 oz or so uncooked (This should come out to the proper 2 oz portion--but WEIGH after cooking to be sure!)
- ½ cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- bell pepper, cut in rings
- onion, sliced in rings
- sliced carrots, just a few
- sliced potato (your serving size)
Place each chicken breast, with the proper amount of potato, some bell pepper rings, a ring or two of onion and a few sliced carrots in the center of a Reynolds foil wrap. Close tightly, sealing well. Bake at 400º for 30 minutes or until done.
The chicken and veggies steam inside the foil and each bundle makes a single serving.
Compatible with Body Type:
This Recipe Contains: Protein B, Carb A, Veggie A, Free Veggies