Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

I am a Type A endomorph. I struggle with weight. This is my Journey

Saturday, February 27, 2016

6 WBMO - Ice Latte Smoothie

I loved these. It was a nice shot of ice coffee for an afternoon treat. Especially in the Summer. I like bustello espresso and also New England Chocolate Cappuccino flavored coffee.

  • 1 cup or so of strong coffee, Flavored coffee, or expresso . I make a pot or 2 of coffee and keep it in the fridge so it is always cold and ready
  • 1/3 cup Liquid Egg white
  • Sweetner to taste ~ I use Stevia Blend
  • Ice
  •  SF Almond Milk to  lighten it up, Its a Freebie ( Just a splash)
Whirl it in the magic bullet.  This yr I want to try this with some coffee syrup. I use Torani Sf Smores, white chocolate, or Caramel.

Pair this with a piece of fruit and you have an approved snack 

Contains 2oz protein

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates