Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

I am a Type A endomorph. I struggle with weight. This is my Journey

Saturday, February 27, 2016

6 WBMO - Piña Colada Smoothie


From member ..... This is my favorite breakfast smoothie!! I love pineapples & coconut and this is what I came up with. I use 4 packets of Splenda because I like my smoothies a little on the sweet side. I make this in the morning before I go to work and sip it in the car on the way to the office! Reminds me of a "virgin" Piña Colada! 


  • egg whites, pasteurized (available in carton) 
  • 2-4 packets of Splenda (or to taste) 
  • 1/2 cup pineapple (use fresh, canned or snack pack variety packed in own juice. Be sure to drain juice before use.) 
  • 1/4 teaspoon coconut extract 
  • 1 1/2 cups ice 
  • 1/3 cup water (more or less)

Blend egg whites and Splenda in blender; add pineapple, coconut extract, ice and water. Blend until smooth.

Compatible with Body Type:

Breakfast B-C-E
Morning Snack A-B-D
Lunch
Afternoon Snack A-E 
Dinner
PM Snack A-D-E

This Recipe Contains: Protein A, Fruit A

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates