From member ..... This is my favorite breakfast smoothie!! I love pineapples & coconut and this is what I came up with. I use 4 packets of Splenda because I like my smoothies a little on the sweet side. I make this in the morning before I go to work and sip it in the car on the way to the office! Reminds me of a "virgin" Piña Colada!
- 2 egg whites, pasteurized (available in carton)
- 2-4 packets of Splenda (or to taste)
- 1/2 cup pineapple (use fresh, canned or snack pack variety packed in own juice. Be sure to drain juice before use.)
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 1/2 cups ice
- 1/3 cup water (more or less)
Blend egg whites and Splenda in blender; add pineapple, coconut extract, ice and water. Blend until smooth.
Compatible with Body Type:
Morning Snack A-B-D
Afternoon Snack A-E
PM Snack A-D-E
This Recipe Contains: Protein A, Fruit A