Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

I am a Type A endomorph. I struggle with weight. This is my Journey

Saturday, February 27, 2016

6 WBMO - Blueberry Custard


From member ...... 

BMOS Note:  This recipe uses grape flavored water as one of its ingredients.  Please be sure that the product you use contains no calories, no sugar and no sodium.

  • ½ cup frozen blueberries
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 2-3 boiled egg whites
  • 1 tablespoon Splenda
  • ¼ cup grape water (I use Sam’s Choice from Walmart)

Put all in Magic Bullet and whirl away!  This is delicious and tastes like real custard pudding.  Also good with cherries.** (ARC  Note:  Cherries would be an option for Living Lean only) I haven't tried any other fruits but I imagine it would work well.

You can partially freeze and then whirl again and its a great ice cream, too.
Enjoy! 
 ** ingredient is not recommended for use during the reduction phase of program.  See "General Food and Cooking" FAQ for more detail.


Compatible with Body Type:
Breakfast B-C-E
Morning Snack A-B-E
Lunch
Afternoon Snack  A-E
Dinner
PM Snack  A-D-E


This Recipe Contains:  Protein A, Fruit A

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates