From member ......
BMOS Note: While this recipe does contain a small amount of carb per serving, it should not be sufficient to impact your regular serving size.
- 6 skinless chicken breast cutlets
- 1 medium white sweet onion, sliced
- 10 oz white and brown mushrooms, sliced
- 1½ cups nsa chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons oat flour, made by grinding oatmeal in a blender, food processor or similar
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- ½ teaspoon pepper
When chicken has cooked for 10 minutes. Add broth mixture to roasting pan, cover with foil and bake 10 minutes. Remove foil; stir vegetables and bake, uncovered, until sauce bubbles and is slightly thickened, about 10 minutes.
Heat broiler. Turn chicken over. Place pan 6 inches from the heat and broil until chicken just starts to turn golden, about 3-5 minutes. Serve immediately.
Compatible with Body Type:
Morning Snack A-B-C-D-E
Afternoon Snack A-B-C-D-E
PM Snack A-D-E
This Recipe Contains: Protein B, Free Veggies