From member ......
This recipe is adapted from Rachael Ray.
- 4½ lbs pork tenderloin
- ( Note: Expect to purchase multiple tenderloins, since they range in size and weight.)
- 4 tablespoons (¼ cup) balsamic vinegar
- 8 cloves garlic, smashed with the flat of a chef’s knife or a fork, peel discarded
- 1 tablespoon nsa steak seasoning such as Mrs. Dash
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary leaves, stripped and finely chopped
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves stripped and finely chopped
Trim silver skin and all fat with a very sharp, thin knife.
Take a knife and make 8 slits into the top of the loins. Place a smashed garlic clove inside each.
Place tenderloins in crock pot (make sure you don't crowd them) Rub seasonings into the loin with your fingers.
Drip the balsamic vinegar over the loin and again rub it into the loin.
Turn the crock pot on low and let it cook for 5 hours. The meat will literally fall apart with a fork. It is a meal my family never tires of and totally OP! Enjoy!
Compatible with Body Type:
Morning Snack D-E
Afternoon Snack D-E
This Recipe Contains: Protein C