Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

I am a Type A endomorph. I struggle with weight. This is my Journey

Monday, February 15, 2016

Brown Sugar Substitute

They used to sell a product called sugar twin. I cannot find it anymore.  Splenda sells a sub, but it contains REAL SUGAR... A no no for us LC'ers, or 6 weekers or diabetics.

I looked on Amazon and checked and a lot of these products they have contain suspicious things like chemicals, or questionable things.

I have NOT tried any of them.  When I was part of the Keto group on FB ( when I had a FB Page) one product that ppl swore by was swerve. They claim to have a brown sugar sub as well.

Another way was to add about a 1/2 tsp  to one tsp of molasses to stevia or splenda * or your sweetener of choice* and some of these products contain molasses. But molasses is NOT plan approved and it is a sugar so it will be your choice. Until I try these products I cannot make a recommendation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates