Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

I am a Type A endomorph. I struggle with weight. This is my Journey

Monday, February 15, 2016

6 WBMO - Sassy Chicken Marinade


From member ......

  • 1½ cups water
  • ½ cup balsamic vinegar
  • 1 teaspoon hickory liquid smoke 
  • 1 tablespoon dehydrated minced onion
  • 2 teaspoons black pepper
  • 1 teaspoon mustard powder
  • ½ teaspoon cumin
  • 1 teaspoon oregano
  • ½ teaspoon cayenne
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder


Mix all well in a baggie or bowl.  Marinate 4 chicken breasts up to 24 hours.  I usually fry the chicken in my non-stick pan but it is really good grilled as well.

(Marinade Only) Compatible with Body Type:
Breakfast A-B-C-D-E
Morning Snack A-B-C-D-E
Lunch A-B-C-D-E
Afternoon Snack  A-B-C-D-E
Dinner A-B-C-D-E
PM Snack  A-B-C-D-E


(Marinade Only) This Recipe Contains:  All Free Foods

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates