Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

I am a Type A endomorph. I struggle with weight. This is my Journey

Monday, February 15, 2016

6 WBMO - Coffee Syrup (Like the Torani Brand)

I buy 2 large bottles of Torani SF smores flavoring, I also like Caramel, and white chocolate, and Have tried the hazelnut, its ok with the chocolate cappucino flavored coffee I have.
I need to keep some extracts on hand for when I run out. Last month I ran out and didn't have coffee for a week.. I was miserable. I can't drink coffee anymore with the flavorings.  SMH
*********************************************************************************

From member ....  My hubby likes the Torani brand hazelnut syrup and says this tastes like that. instead of spending $5 for a small bottle of Torani this will come out to more quantity and less cost.


1 cup Splenda
1 cup water
4 teaspoons imitation hazelnut extract (our other flavor or your choice)

Mix splenda and water, bring to a boil for about 2 min then add your extract, let cool and enjoy in your coffee or other recipies.

Yield:  1.5 cups or 20 tablespoon servings. 


Compatible with Body Type:
Breakfast A-B-C-D-E
Morning Snack A-B-C-D-E
Lunch A-B-C-D-E
Afternoon Snack  A-B-C-D-E
Dinner A-B-C-D-E
PM Snack  A-B-C-D-E

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates