Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

I am a Type A endomorph. I struggle with weight. This is my Journey

Friday, February 12, 2016

Cravings And Fatbombs

I have been craving today especially , well lately but today yes, No matter what I just couldn't shake it. I have been eating my choc PB fatbombs and I would be satisfied for an hour or so but then it would start up again.

Tonight I was picking at my "candies" and I spotted the new jar of pickles. I opened them and drank some of the brine and popped another candy. I am satisfied.
It dawned on me, I salt my chocolate fatbombs before I freeze them to set . I kept craving them cause they had salt.
My body was in need of sodium. I have been drinking water by the gallons and pissing like a racehorse.

Although we can't have salt on this plan I am not doing it POP. And if I were I would have to make concessions. I crave choc, and PB as well. My body is deficient in magnesium and must supplement but I don't always have the money.
Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.....

Here is the Page I got the Fatbombs from.  I modify it by subbing PB for almond butter and only using 4 tablespoons of butter, sometimes I skip the butter if I am out. I use powdered Stevia instead of Liquid.

http://lowcarbbetterhealth.blogspot.ca/2012/07/fat-bombs.html

3/4 cup melted coconut oil
9.5 Tbs. (150g) almond butter ( PB)
60 drops (about 3/8 tsp.) liquid Stevia
3 Tbs. cocoa
9 Tbs. melted salted butter ( 4 TB or None)

I use silicon molds I got at the dollar store at halloween. Each bomb is less then 1 carb, so it is almost a freebie, and since coconut oil is an MCT it won't cling to my Butt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates