Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

I am a Type A endomorph. I struggle with weight. This is my Journey

Monday, February 15, 2016

6 WBMO - Classic Yellow Mustard 2


From member ..... I make ketchup and mustard about every week or two. They taste absolutely wonderful. I tried a couple of different ketchup recipes before I found one that tasted like the "real thing"......and the mustard, WOW is all I can say. Tastes like gourmet spicy mustard. Both are super simple to make and only take a few minutes. Put them in a covered container and they keep in the fridge for about a week. From NBU Summer 05 Food Services. 

  • 4 tablespoons dry mustard 
  • ¼ cup water 
  • 3 tablespoons white vinegar 
  • ½ teaspoon arrowroot powder 
  • 1/8 teaspoon turmeric 
  • 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder 
  • 1/8 teaspoon paprika

Combine all in saucepan over med heat. Whisk till smooth. When comes to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for about 5 minutes stirring frequently. Remove from heat and leave uncovered for 1 minute and then cover with lid till cool. Store in tightly covered container in fridge.

Compatible with Body Type:
Breakfast A-B-C-D-E
Morning Snack A-B-C-D-E
Lunch A-B-C-D-E
Afternoon Snack A-B-C-D-E
Dinner A-B-C-D-E
PM Snack A-B-C-D-E

This Recipe Contains: All Free Foods

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates