Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

I am a Type A endomorph. I struggle with weight. This is my Journey

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

6 WBMO - Zucchini Bread Muffins


From member ....... I took the recipe for Oatmeal Pumpkin Muffins and tweaked it a bit to create my own zucchini bread muffins. These are very good!

BMOS Note: The use of ground oat flour may cause one to lose slowly, or for progress to stop.  Please see ingredient link for more information. 

Topping:

  • 2 tablespoons Splenda 
  • ½ teaspoon cinnamon
  • 2 tablespoons oatmeal (not ground)

Bake in foil cupcake papers and the muffins do not stick.

Mix all the ingredients together well. Pour equally into six muffin cups. Mix together the topping ingredients and sprinkle evenly on all 6 muffins. Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for approximately 20 minutes. (I live at 5,000 miles above sea level and needed to add another 5 minutes to my bake time.)

I am a female Body Type B, so two muffins equal one serving for me.
** ingredient is not recommended for use during the reduction phase of program.  See "General Food and Cooking" FAQ for more detail. 
Compatible with Body Type:
Breakfast A-C-D-E
Morning Snack C-E
Lunch A-B-C-D-E
Afternoon Snack B-C-D 
Dinner A-B-C-D-E
PM Snack

This Recipe Contains: Protein A, Carb B, Free Veggie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates