Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

I am a Type A endomorph. I struggle with weight. This is my Journey

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

6 WBMO - Pumpkin Pancakes


From member ...  I wanted something different for breakfast one morning and I had some leftover canned pumpkin from another recipe I made, so I experimented and came up with this.

Note: The use of ground oat flour may cause one to lose slowly, or for progress to stop. See ingredient link for more information.
 

Also remember that oats more or less double when cooked and regardless of how the oats are prepared, we take our measurement assuming they are conventionally cooked with liquid.  This means that for purposes of determining your portion size, the 1/8 cup of uncooked oats in this recipe is counted as ¼ cup cooked.


Whisk oatmeal, pumpkin, egg whites, spice & Splenda together to make a smooth batter.  Let sit a few minutes to thicken.  Drop by large spoonfuls onto preheated griddle or non-stick skillet.  Once bubbles begin to form and edges get lighter in color flip and cook other side until center rises.  Remove from skillet and brush lightly with the syrup mixture.


Compatible with Body Type:
Breakfast A-C-D-E
Morning Snack C-E
Lunch A-B-C-D-E
Afternoon Snack  B-D-E
Dinner A-B-C-D-E
PM Snack  

This Recipe Contains:  Protein A, Carb A, Carb B


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates