From member ....... I was having a hard time with the egg whites. With this recipe I can have them every morning if I like...It's delicious!
- 14½ - 15 oz can nsa diced tomatoes
- 6 tablespoons nsa tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon nsa chili powder
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped bell pepper
- 2 egg whites
Mix all ingredients except egg whites in sauce pan. Cook on med-high heat for 30 minutes. In a nonstick skillet, "fry" two egg whites. Top the eggs with the chili before serving.
Compatible with Body Type:
Morning Snack A-B-C-D-E
Afternoon Snack A-B-C-D-E
PM Snack A-D-E
This Recipe Contains: Protein A, Free Veggies