Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

I am a Type A endomorph. I struggle with weight. This is my Journey

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

6WBMO - Banana “Nut” Preworkout Muffins



From member ....  I bought a large silicon muffin pan on Amazon to use. The brand is Casabella and it's orange (so you know you have the right one). After baking I stick it right in the freezer for about 20 minutes to cool the muffins so I can pop them out easily. If they’re removed when they’re too warm they tend to stick to the bottom of the pan. I love this pan, I only bought 1 originally but am buying a second so I can bake enough muffins for 5 days all at once.

Note: Because of issues with consistency, she prefers to bake her muffins individually and uses half the quantities listed here.  However, because she eats two muffins per preworkout snack, I’ve doubled the recipe so you don’t have to bake in installments.  Do realize, though, that two muffins will yield 2 oz protein, 1 cup carb and only ¼ cup fruit, so you’ll need to augment your fruit portion when enjoying this recipe.



Combine all ingredients except oats and banana in a small mixing bowl. Mix together using either an electric mixer with the whisk attachment or hand whisk the ingredients together until mixed well and a little bubbly. If you over whisk it then it will more than likely be too bubbly and overfill the muffin cups, depending on the size of muffin pan you use. Add the oats and banana and mix well using a spoon. Pour into 2 muffin cups (½ cup capacity), being sure to spoon in equal amounts of the oat solids into each cup. (I like to sprinkle a little sugar substitute on top before baking). Bake at 375 for 20 minutes.

(As a Preworkout Snack) Compatible with Body Type:
Breakfast A-B-C-D-E
Morning Snack A-B-C-D-E
Lunch
Afternoon Snack  A-B-C-D-E
Dinner
PM Snack  

This Recipe Contains:  Protein A, Carb B, Fruit B

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates