Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

I am a Type A endomorph. I struggle with weight. This is my Journey

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

6 WBMO - Chocolate Mocha Oats



From member .....  I don't know if this should be a breakfast or a dessert... but I have eaten it for both and it is completely AWESOME and feels like I am cheating... but I'm definitely NOT cheating!  So for those who have a craving for something sweet... this just hits the spot!

Note:  Please be careful when selecting the coffee for this recipe—no instant General Foods Coffee sorts of things.  What you’re looking for will likely contain no more items in the ingredient listing than coffee beans and artificial flavoring.



Place pan on stove, add vanilla and warm the vanilla in the pan on high until the vanilla bubbles and starts to evaporate.  Add coffee and water and bring it to a boil.  Add steel cut oats and give it a quick stir.  Reduce heat to simmer and cover with a lid.  Do not cover completely, but vent the lid so the oats mixture will not boil over.  Simmer for 40-45 minutes, or until desired consistency.  Add sweetener of choice to taste.


Compatible with Body Type:
Breakfast A-C-D-E
Morning Snack C-E
Lunch A-B-C-D-E
Afternoon Snack B-C-D
Dinner A-B-C-D-E
PM Snack  

This Recipe Contains:  Carb B

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates