Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

I am a Type A endomorph. I struggle with weight. This is my Journey

Monday, January 13, 2020

Oatmeal "Rice Pudding" . 6WBMO

I was not much of an oatmeal fan until I started this program in 2009. I didn't grow up eating oatmeal in fact the only warm cereal that my mother made in the winters was Farina. And we loaded that up with butter milk and sugar.
My youngest daughter liked the instant oatmeal packets put a little bit of water in the bowl put the oatmeal in and stick it in the microwave yuck.
When I started this program and started eating oatmeal I had to find a way to dress it up. I used to use just sweetener and cinnamon. But today we have sugar free flavored coffee syrups. My favorite is Torani s'mores and chocolate chip cookie dough. And Jordan's skinny syrup , caramel pecan and caramel vanilla cream.

This dish taste like mock rice pudding to me.


1/2 cup water
1/4cup rolled oats
1/2cup liquid egg whites
2 Tbs Jordan's SF caramel vanilla creme syrup
Cinnamon
Extra sweetner if desired

Bring 1/2 cup water to a boil. Put in oatmeal and allow it to cook down on a medium heat until most of the liquid has cooked out there should be a couple of tablespoons or so of liquid left poor in your egg whites at this point and stir. Add your flavored syrup and stir. Continue cooking until it gets thick just, about 1 min.

Put in bowl sprinkle with cinnamon and enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates