Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

I am a Type A endomorph. I struggle with weight. This is my Journey

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

MMMM Pina Coladas. 6WBMO

I love pina coladas.  I quit drinking almost 30 years ago. I didn't have a problem drinking virgin coladas however, everything except the alcohol. Until sugar became a problem. Then it was bye-bye pina coladas.
But now I'm back on the Pina Coladas. A healthy version. Thanks to the flavored sugar-free syrups from companies like Torani's, Jordans and DaVinci's we have a wide variety of ways to make food more palatable when trying to lose weight. I have a horrible sweet tooth so those syrups are a godsend for me.

A quick and easy pina colada smoothie would be
1/2  cup pineapple chunks
1/2  cup of pasteurized liquid egg whites
1/2  cup of water
1 tablespoon Torani sugar free coconut flavored syrup
Ice cubes
Additional sweetener, optional

Combine all in a Magic Bullet and enjoy..





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates