Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

I am a Type A endomorph. I struggle with weight. This is my Journey

Monday, January 13, 2020

3 Words For 2020

I really didn't like that saying New Year New You. It was so cliche. But it was how I was feeling. I stopped making resolutions a long time ago , the last resolution I made was I wasn't going to make any more resolutions it was the only resolution I ever kept LMAO.

But I decided this year that if anything was going to change it was going to have to start with me.
When I left New York in 2014 when my youngin graduated high school I swore that that was going to be the beginning of the second half of my life. I didn't have to worry about school and schedule and all that stuff. I was now able to live my life for me. But that never happened it was just more of the same and I found myself sitting here day after day for years living the same non-existent life.

I have been watching some movies over the Christmas holiday  and it got me thinking  that if I didn't take action to change my life I was going to be dead before I knew it and I was going to have this giant regret and I didn't want that.

Somewhere in all that movie watching and all my thinking I realize that only I can change me and that only I am in control of me and without action those two words mean nothing they're basically dead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates