Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

I am a Type A endomorph. I struggle with weight. This is my Journey

Thursday, January 16, 2020

Chicken Marinade 2 - 6WBMO

CHICKEN MARINADE 2

    This is good for at least 5 chicken breasts

    List of Ingredients

    1/2 c. balsamic vinegar
    6 fresh basil leaves
    1/4 c. fresh cilantro
    1/4 c. fresh parsley (Italian kind)
    1/8 tsp. black pepper
    1 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
    1/4 of an onion chopped
    no salt seasoning(mrs. dash)

    Recipe

    Mix in quisinart, then smother both sides of chicken breasts, set in fridge for at least one hour before cooking.


    Apple Sauce Salad Dressings
    For a salad dressing, I mix applesauce in with the vinegar and a bit of nutrasweet, any herb or spices are good. Also,I use just a tiny bit of low-salt soy sauce to make a Chinese Salad.
    The applesauce makes it a bit thicker (like the oil) & is pleasant to the taste buds!





 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates