Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

I am a Type A endomorph. I struggle with weight. This is my Journey

Thursday, January 16, 2020

Mayo - 6WBMO

I found this recipe on recipecircus.com . She has tons of recipes and the 6WBMO recipes are on the bottom of her page.( Use caution,I Just discovered  some are NOT Approved recipes, and contain unapproved foods ) This was taken from Providas website, however it calls for egg beaters. I thought that was a whole egg substitute (with yolk). It might be better for living lean as yolks are not allowed On-Plan .


Mayonaise


    this turns out kind of like a mayonnaise flavored like coleslaw sauce.. use less splenda if desired for sweetness issues. This will thicken up even more as it sits in the fridge.

    List of Ingredients

    1 carton Egg Beaters (equivalent to 4 eggs)
    sugar substitute equal to 1/2 to 2/3 cup
    1/2 cup vinegar red or white (I used homemade lemon-dill)
    ground white pepper to taste
    1/3 tsp dry mustard powder
    sprinkle of dillweed or other herbs to taste

    Recipe

    Whip all ingredients together and heat on stove on medium low until thickened. This scorches easily so be sure to stir constantly. When I made this, it thickened to the point that when I shoved it across the bottom of the pot with a spatula, the bared part on the bottom of the pot stayed bared for a bit. I let this cool and then whipped it with hand blender. Made enough to almost fill a 16 oz jar.

    Compatible with Body Type:
    Breakfast A-B-C-D-E
    Morning Snack A-B-C-D-E
    Lunch A-B-C-D-E
    Afternoon Snack A-B-C-D-E
    Dinner A-B-C-D-E
    Evening Snack A-D-E

    This Recipe Contains: Protein A

    I varied the recipe by using less splenda and a dash of dry mustard.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates