Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

I am a Type A endomorph. I struggle with weight. This is my Journey

Monday, January 27, 2020

Chimichurri 6WBMO

Chimichurri
__________________________________________________________________________

From member elo135 I had being looking for the longest time a marinade for meats that gives me that "salt seasoned" taste, well, here it is!!! This is an Argentine parsley-garlic sauce for grilled or roast beef but I use it as an excellent marinade for cube steaks!!! I just love it!

  • 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
  • 1 bunch (handful) fresh parsley, chopped
  • 8 cloves garlic, crushed
  • 2 tablespoons oregano, fresh (or 1 teaspoon dried)
  • 2 tablespoons paprika
  • 1-2 teaspoons cayenne pepper (optional)

Mix all ingredients well. Put in a plastic bag with cubed steak for 30 minutes and cook the meat in/with the sauce!! Delicious!!!

For a subtler flavor: Use sherry vinegar instead of red wine vinegar
For a Caribbean-style sauce: substitute cilantro (very well minced) for the parsley, and add the juice of one lime. THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE!!!

All Free Foods!!!!!!


Compatible with Body Type:
Breakfast A-B-C-D-E
Morning Snack A-B-C-D-E
Lunch A-B-C-D-E
Afternoon Snack A-B-C-D-E
Dinner A-B-C-D-E
PM Snack A-B-C-D-E

This Recipe Contains: All Free Foods

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates