Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

I am a Type A endomorph. I struggle with weight. This is my Journey

Thursday, January 16, 2020

LIME MARINADE -6 WBMO

LIME MARINADE


    A versatile all-purpose marinade. Great on foods to be grilled.

    List of Ingredients

    1/2 cup lime juice
    1/2 cup water
    1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
    1/2 teaspoon celery seed
    1/2 teaspoon garlic powder

    Recipe

    In a bowl combine lime juice, water, lemon pepper, celery seed and garlic powder. Use as a marinade for beef, chicken or seafood. Makes 1 cup of marinade.

    Note: Be aware when marinating seafood, as the acidity will 'cook' the flesh and affect texture. Half an hour should be sufficient for marinating most seafood.
ALL BODY TYPES -FREE FOOD

1 comments:

Djgl said...

I am so glad I found your site! I was doing Keto for the past 3 weeks and wasnt losing weight so decided to go back on the six week diet makeover diet that i was on years ago. I didnt keep most of my stuff on the diet except the Type A and B menu cards and a few other things. I was a Type B back then but have gained a lot of weight and think Im a Type A now. I cant remember which foods fall under the protein A and carb A etc. Do you knoow where I can find that info? I also was sure I ate more than 1 cup of salad back then. Were there not some veggies like mushrooms and cucumbers considered limitless or am I confusing it with one of my other zillion diet plans? Thanks for your help!

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates