Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

I am a Type A endomorph. I struggle with weight. This is my Journey

Monday, January 27, 2020

Yummy Sweet chicken or shrimp Marinade

I Made this last night with chicken . I changed a couple of things. First off they don't sell sugar twin anymore. But they sell SUKRIN GOLD or LAKANTO BROWN. I don't use splenda brown because it contains sugar.
I have not bought Sukrin gold yet but I do have Lakanto on hand.
Also I did not have any wine so a used a Tablespoon and a half of apple cider vinegar.
After I Cooked my chicken I poured the rest of the marinade in the pan on high and reduced it. YUM!

Recipe found here

Excellent Marinade for Shrimp, Chicken or Fish 

Grilled Shrimp - The whole family will love!

1 1/2 lbs of raw shrimp, peeled and deveined.

Marinade: 
1/2 cup Pineapple Juice
1/2 tsp Dry Mustard
2  cloves of Garlic Minced
1-2 Tbsp of Brown Sugar Twin* or Splenda or both if you like a sweeter 
taste.
1 tsp Ginger 
2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
2 Tbsp Sherry or White Wine


All Body Types

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates