Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

I am a Type A endomorph. I struggle with weight. This is my Journey

Monday, February 15, 2016

6 WBMO - Erik’s Perfect Barbecue Sauce


From member ......... I have been trying out some of the condiments and have came up with one the I think is amazing so I would like to submit it for others to enjoy.  Before getting on the plan my favorite barbeque sauce was the kind you get at Wendy's with Chicken Nuggets.  This tastes just like that in my opinion.  My wife and daughters agree that this is awesome! They all loved it. Use as a dip or a coating for on the grill.


Mix all the ingredients together in a saucepan, bring to boil and then simmer for 15-20 minutes.

Compatible with Body Type:
Breakfast A-B-C-D-E
Morning Snack A-B-C-D-E
Lunch A-B-C-D-E
Afternoon Snack  A-B-C-D-E
Dinner A-B-C-D-E
PM Snack  A-B-C-D-E


This Recipe Contains:  All Free Foods

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates