Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

I am a Type A endomorph. I struggle with weight. This is my Journey

Monday, January 13, 2020

Welcome Back 2020

Welcome back to the New Year 2020. I have to say I am very upset with myself for not sticking with my 6-week body makeover eating plan many years ago when I was on it. Back then I still had hormones and I was losing weight at about 5 lbs a week. I lost 42 pounds in 7 weeks. Life got in the way after that and I allowed myself to go off plan. Immature thinking on my part, I know. But after struggling for the last 3 years or so with keto and not losing a significant amount of weight I decided to go back to what I know works.

Facebook has a group of active 6 week body participants which is great because we have our support again. I only wish provida life sciences would bring the program back and the Forum. It was so much fun back then.
Somebody posted the link to the web Archive of the original Forum of 6-week body and being the recipe hoarder that I am and knowing how quickly the internet changes from day to day I decided to screenshot as many of my favorite recipes and some I have not tried so I have them. I'm hoping that rather than having to type out each recipe I can just upload the screenshot and it will be able to be seen properly on this blog. We shall find out. If not it's going to be back to typing which I really don't like.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates