Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

I am a Type A endomorph. I struggle with weight. This is my Journey

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Back online.

It seems like it's been a long time. I moved and we don't have any Wi-Fi and the phone service that I have  (I have Sprint , I switched from Verizon to Sprint and Sprint really sucks but I got the new Samsung S7 so I'm trying to do deal with it. I learned that by sitting out on the lanai  I have better service.
Well I finally got my new glider, yay go me . I can exercise again !!!
It was too hot to walk around here and there's no sidewalks in this little town so the cars  just drive right past you and drive you right off the road , some of them anyway, and it was just getting too damn hot . Since I don't have a gym membership and I used up all my daughter's guest passes I finally got a new glider I feel so much better being able to exercise now at my own pace and now that we have air conditioning in the house ,(yay) I can do this twice, three times a day and still get my miles in.
Sadly my weight loss was fluctuating terrible I gained 3 pounds and then lost them,and  two more and then gain them back and gained back the 3 pounds again , so I've been up and down like a rollercoaster its been really difficult. I have nothing to distract me like television and that's where boredom comes in. With boredom comes the desire to eat. Of course having the television doesn't help either because you have food commercials I started watching Hulu and have been forced to watch commercials of which food is one of them a big one of them.
So I'm  going back on track trying to stay strong hopefully now with my new toy the weight will come off a little bit easier.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates